Our Garden Designers in Kent are focused on creating a beautiful and functional space for our customers and their families and guests to enjoy. Bringing life to the ideas for your perfect landscape or architecture.
Garden Design in Kent is not just about choosing the right plants and foliage. It is about fulfilling function in the most creative and aesthetic way. An artistic composition of shapes that are in scale, proportion, balance and harmony. Into which can be introduced such elements as mood setting water features and lighting. Which together provide an environment that will provide pleasure and relaxation for many years to come.
Planting is, of course, extremely important. We have access to a database of more than 3,000 plant and shrub varieties. We use our skills and experience to choose those plants that will work best together to give height, texture and colour.
In addition, we can provide a full aftercare service to ensure your Garden Design in Kent always looks its best.
Get in contact today. We can discuss ideas on how we can make your garden in kent looking beautiful. Contact Us
Types of Garden Design projects, ideas and materials we can specialise in:
- From courtyard to country estate.
- From contemporary to cottage architecture.
- House extensions and garden buildings developed in harmony with the landscape.
- Roof gardens.
- Living walls.
- Sunken trampolines.
- Garden architecture.
- Outdoor fabrics.
- Metalwork, gates and railings.
- Difficult areas- Slopes, tree covered areas, Irrigation and drainage problems.
- Interlocking blocks, particularly for earth retaining walls.
- Bespoke water features – cascading waterfalls, ponds, fountains, swimming pools and hot tubs.
- Bespoke external lighting for atmosphere and security.
- Hard landscaping – driveways and patios, decking, paths, walls, fencing etc.
- Gardens – courtyards to country estates.
- Schools – attractive relaxing/learning gardens to creative play areas.
- Landscapes – Public parks, commercial premises planting.
- Housing developments.